Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Kaleidoscope Fishbowl Podcast: Episode 2 - Poop Needle

My second episode of my podcast takes place in South Korea. I was teaching in South Korea from 2003 to 2004.




What's the Kaleidoscope Fishbowl Podcast?
The Kaleidoscope Fishbowl is podcast of rotating, refracted anecdotes and stories of education from around the world.

What's this episode about?
I try to connect the dots between Korea's Seodaemun Prison History Hall...


And the weirdness inside...


With the Cambodia Killing Fields,
The children repeating, "1, 2, 3... Smile!" with the mass graves as a backdrop

Korean Mascots,
In 2003, this was the mascot of the DMZ


The Korean Strawberry Shortcake,
Actually, a much more successful Strawberry Shortcake than Strawberry Shortcake



And my students:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...