I'm excited to use the time gifted to me during summer vacation to work on a several projects. I'm working on a few interesting ideas.
Like uploading my consciousness so I can digitally delete all copies of the film Transference
- I plan to finally wrap up "My Class Economy" series. The series has been put on hiatus for a long time. It's time to wrap it up. The focus will be on a few odds and ends of my past class economy unit, including a class stock market.
- I'm starting a new series of posts that I've been thinking about for a while: "Meaningful Choice Time". The series will focus on several stations that I plan to implement next year; a word game station, a math game station, a Maker station, a podcasting station, and an iPad film station.
- Speaking of podcasts, I plan to start a grown-up one next school year. It'd be nice to interview our eclectic, energetic, and ever-changing teacher base. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'll begin to talk about the process in this blog as well.
- Every summer I write about how I enhanced my classroom with tech the previous school year. Here is the one from the 2012 - 2013 school year. And the first year I did this (2011 - 2012) I think I made a post for each numbered item. Here are the 10 items I think I'll write about, starting with number eleven. Some of these I've talked about already and are already linked, and some I will talk about during this upcoming annual thingy:
11) A Look Into How I Setup My Professional Learning Network
10) My Class Twitter Account
9) Game-Based Reviews With Kahoot!
8) How I set up my iPad for everyday classroom use
7) How I set up my iPad for everyday assessment
6) Using Aurasma in the classroom
5) Makey Makey and Programming
3) Learnist for parents
2) "Good Morning Praha": Making a news show with iPads
1) Digital Stories with Tellagami, a Green Screen, and iMovie
That's what I'd like to do this month. That's my gooooooooooaaaaaaaaallllllllllll !
Go team USA